Good people doing good things cannot overcome unhealthy church government.
Foundations of Healthy Church Government will help you:
• Develop an enduring, biblical model of governance for your church.
• Replace time-wasting and internal strife with harmony and accountability.
• Avoid power struggles among leadership before they start.
• Reignite church growth and membership.
• Move your church staff and vision from confusion to unity.
• Turn a potential battleground into fertile ground for ministry.
About the Author:
Tom Lane is one of the foremost authorities on church government. He has more than 30 years as a ministry leader and a foundational guide at both Trinity Fellowship Church in Amarillo, Texas and Gateway Church in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas Tom Lane is the author of Heritage, Conversations with God, and Letters from a Dad to a Graduate. With his wife, Jan, he coauthored Strong Women and the Men Who Love Them. He coauthored He Still Speaks and has written articles for Ministry Today.