Your best days in ministry are ahead of you.
Pastors and Christian leaders will benefit from the wisdom and experiences of Pastor Tom Lane. Ministry can be a long road with many rewards and challenges, but you don’t have to walk it alone. In this book, Tom shares 21 lessons he has learned in more than 30 years of ministry.
- Effective ministry principles
- Healthy spiritual disciplines
- Relationships and communication
- Truth, honor, and integrity
- Understanding God’s place in everything
- Responsibility, accountability, and excellence
- Finishing strong in work and in life
- Lesson 1: Ministry and life are not fair.
- Lesson 2: Ministry is about people before it is about results.
- Lesson 3: We will be known by the fruit we produce.
- Lesson 4: Success is a process.
- Lesson 5: Accountability is a good thing.
- Lesson 6: Every generation has the responsibility to build wealth.
- Lesson 7: Take responsibility for your mistakes.
- Lesson 8: Respect and honor the past.
- Lesson 9: Excellence is a reflection of effort and attitude.
- And more!